At our site in Németország (Kleve) we are searching for a
Warehouse Specialist (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You perform general warehouse work and look after stock keeping and the audit of inventory.
- You are responsible for incoming goods, including unloading the trucks, processing received goods (including inspections of received goods), and goods issue.
- You commission service orders, monitor planning and ensure on-time provision of materials to production.
- You are involved in the organization and optimization of all tasks and processes in the warehouse.
- You are involved in the preparation and implementation of the annual inventory and comply with quality assurance measures.
- Completed vocational training as warehouse specialist/qualified in warehouse logistics, or similar qualification
- Professional experience in consignment and warehousing as well as technical affinity Experience with data processing systems and a goods management program
- Reliable and structured working method and sense of responsibility
- High motivation, resilience, and flexibility
- Fork-lift operating license
- Good written and spoken command of German
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).