At our site in Németország (Kleve) we are searching for a
International Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Mechanical Engineering
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: bis zu 65%
- You support and advise our international customers, particularly in the beverage, container glass and household appliance industry.
- Enquiries act as a constant source of motivation for you to engage intensively with customer needs and processes. As part of a team, you find high value customer solutions for a wide range of applications.
- You prepare offers for international projects and carry out contract negotiations – with the goal of long-term customer retention.
- You observe changing market climates and develop strategies and initiatives for international sales.
- You develop suitable strategies for acquiring new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- Completed technical vocational training or completed technical studies (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, or similar) or completed business studies with technical affinity
- Professional experience in international sales of capital goods in need of explanation, preferably in mechanical engineering
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Good German and English skills, additional language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).