At our site in Németország (Kleve) we are searching for a
Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d) in Specialized Mechanical Engineering
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You support our production/assembly team in specialized mechanical engineering.
- You are responsible for the mechanical and pneumatic assembly of machines and components based on design drawings, pneumatic circuit diagrams and unit lists.
- You carry out the electrical wiring of machines and components based on circuit and terminal diagrams, drawings and unit lists.
- You provide support for in-house commissioning of machines.
- Occasionally, you install plants at our customers’ sites – both national and international.
- During field service, you ensure written documentation of your work and maintain work-site journals and photographic records.
- Completed vocational training as (industrial) mechatronics engineer, industrial mechanic, construction mechanic, energy systems technician, electrical engineer, or comparable qualification
- Professional experience is a plus, but we also offer young professionals with completed studies or training a chance to start their career
- Well-founded knowledge of electrical engineering, mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Willingness to travel domestically and abroad from time to time
- Confident working with common MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Fluent in German (written and spoken) and the ability to communicate in English or willingness to learn it
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).