At our site in Németország (Kleve) we are searching for a
Technician (m/f/d) After-Sales Spare Parts Mechanical Engineering
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You support and consult our customers concerning customized spare parts or parts that require explanation.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of plant overhauls and upgrades.
- You take over the preparation and follow-up of repairs and maintenance.
- You are responsible for order acquisition and ordering of necessary components and services both within the Group as well as from external partners.
- You work on questions in connection with offers, offer calculations, orders, and any complaints that may arise.
- With us, you engage in a professional activity with a strong international orientation and customer contact all over the world.
- Successfully completed training as a mechatronics specialist, plant mechanic, construction mechanic, energy facility electrician, or electrical engineer or completed training as state-certified technician or comparable technical qualification
- Confident interaction and communication with business customers
- Analytical and networked way of thinking
- Team player who can adapt to various situations and communication partners
- Good German and English skills, additional languages are a plus
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).