At our site in USA (Acworth) we are searching for a
Senior Service Engineer, Latin America (position in Acworth, GA 30102)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 75%
Design, develop, implement and test automation engineering systems for Latin American customers using Allen-Bradley Programmer Logic Controller (PLC) Systems, Allen-Bradley and SEW-Eurodrive servomechanisms (servos) and variable frequency drives (VFDs), and Festo and SMC pneumatics on Ethernet/IP, for pallet load unit and large Container packaging machines. Engage in the delivery of service engineering support in the Latin American market, interpreting customer equipment requests, developing design specifications, and serving as customer contact on technical issues and for operations support and end-user training pertaining to automation engineering systems.
- must have a Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or a related field (or foreign degree equivalent); and
- two years of experience engaging in: the design, development, implementation, and testing of automation engineering systems using Allen-Bradley PLC systems, Allen-Bradley and SEW-Eurodrive servomechanisms (servos) and VFDs, and Festo and SMC pneumatics on Ethernet/IP; and the delivery of service engineering support in the Latin American market.
- this position requires domestic and international travel up to 75 % of working time.
- a position which reflects your personality
- company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- excellent career prospects within the company and the MSK Group
In return, we'd expect you to
- always be one step ahead
- be able to fight, win but also lose
- allow yourself and others mistakes, but not the same twice
- never forget to enjoy your work
- know that you will be submitting your application after reading this advertisement
"Self-determination is one of the most important human needs. It requires that we are healthy enough to perform, and that we habe a secure job and a professional challenge that corresponds to our personal inclinations and abilities." (Extract of the Corporate Culture)
Do we have aroused you interest in working for MSK?
If so, please submit in duplicate your resume and cover letter refering Position #840 to: MSK Covertech, Inc., Braden Camp, Vice President, 600 Cherokee Parkway, Acworth, GA 30102.
Vegye fel velünk a kapcsolatot!